The content of this blog is owned and copyrighted by Rachelle J. Christensen. Please do not reproduce or publish any content on this blog without written permission from Rachelle.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

National Share Organization for Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support, Inc.

I've found a wonderful new online resource called Share. This website is an incredible bank of support for those suffering from miscarriage. Share also has a new blog you can visit to read more about how to make it through this tough time.

Share has so many different types of information and maybe something you read will help provide comfort and assurance. I'm the reading type, so I liked to read about different things to help me remember I'm not alone.

Share also has chapters all over the United States, Click here to see if there's a chapter near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support. Your comment will be reviewed before it is published here. My goal with this blog is to help others and I will only publish comments which I deem suitable for this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails