The content of this blog is owned and copyrighted by Rachelle J. Christensen. Please do not reproduce or publish any content on this blog without written permission from Rachelle.

Monday, September 21, 2009

What questions do you have about miscarriage?

When I had my first miscarriage, I had so many questions and I read everything I could find about miscarriage to try and find why it happened.

I had questions about what would happen the next time I tried to get pregnant.

There were questions about how to deal with the roller-coaster of hormones now that I was no longer pregnant.

I had questions about the existence of my lost baby--what happened to this child?

I'd like to answer some of your questions on this blog. Please email me at RachellethewriterAT gmail.com with your question and I will write a post to help answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support. Your comment will be reviewed before it is published here. My goal with this blog is to help others and I will only publish comments which I deem suitable for this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails