The content of this blog is owned and copyrighted by Rachelle J. Christensen. Please do not reproduce or publish any content on this blog without written permission from Rachelle.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lost Children:Coping with Miscarriage

I am excited because it's only about six months until my book's publication date. I know that seems like forever--but believe me it's a lot closer than three years ago which is when I began working hard to gather information and compile this book.

May 2010 is the projected release date and I am busy planning to utilize my book to help people coping with miscarriage. I'm presenting a special musical program on coping with grief and teaching others how to mourn with those that mourn. I'll be performing original songs that I have written and speaking on my experiences.
If you have a group that would like to hear this presentation, please contact me to schedule a time-- rachellethewriter@gmail.com

If you would like to receive an update on when and where my book is available, drop me an email at rachellethewriter@gmail.com and I'll add you to my author news list.

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you about my experiences on this blog and am working on a few special segments.
Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support. Your comment will be reviewed before it is published here. My goal with this blog is to help others and I will only publish comments which I deem suitable for this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails