The content of this blog is owned and copyrighted by Rachelle J. Christensen. Please do not reproduce or publish any content on this blog without written permission from Rachelle.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You're invited to my book launch

I'd like to invite you to the launch of this special book that has been years in the making. Lost Children: Coping with Miscarriage for Latter-day Saints is so important and dear to my heart.

I will be signing copies of Lost Children at the Orem, Utah Barnes & Noble on May 14, Friday from 6-8pm.
Please come and support this book that needs to be in so many people's hands. 1 in 4 women will experience a miscarriage and everyone will be touched by miscarriage, infertility, or stillbirth in some way--either personally or because it happens to someone we love.
Have you been looking for the perfect gift to give to that someone who is suffering? Have you been wondering how you could help, what you could say? This book is for you.

Please check back to read the first chapter of the book here on my blog.
Do you have questions about this topic or would you like to schedule a speaking engagement? Please contact me at Rachellethewriter AT gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I believe you are doing good work, and even more - very important work. Congratulations on the book, I intend on checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support. Your comment will be reviewed before it is published here. My goal with this blog is to help others and I will only publish comments which I deem suitable for this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails