The content of this blog is owned and copyrighted by Rachelle J. Christensen. Please do not reproduce or publish any content on this blog without written permission from Rachelle.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Share Your Story About Miscarriage

One in three hundred couples will have three or more consecutive miscarriages and one in four pregnancies ends in miscarriage. This means that almost everyone will know someone in their lifetime that has experienced this trial, yet few women talk about their losses openly. Millions of people will be affected by the loss miscarriage brings. You are not alone.

Do you have questions about coping with miscarriage? Would you like to share your story to help others? Please contact me at copewithmiscarriage@gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I think your book will be a huge help to couples that have suffered a miscarriage. Thank you for writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at how strong that you are in dealing with something like this. I have to say that I know a few people personally that miscarried and it was hard for me to even cope with.

    I was pregnant with 2 other people that I am close with and they both lost their babies and mine lived. It was my first girl and I wanted a baby shower but did not because I was afraid that I was rubbing it in their faces that my baby lived and theirs didn't. I was waiting for mine to be next but it didn't happen.

    I have a baby that is special needs now that I take care of with my heart but I wonder what would have happened if I lost mine too. Would I really be more happy if she just didn't live and I didn't know she was special needs or am I getting strong knowing that the person that I have...is a spirit that will make it to Heaven. It took me a long time to realize how precious these children are even if I never had a miscarriage. I admire your strength and I can't wait to read your books when they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments.
    Elaine, what a great outlook you have. I hope you enjoy every day with your sweet babe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support. Your comment will be reviewed before it is published here. My goal with this blog is to help others and I will only publish comments which I deem suitable for this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails